The XT2 LX 42 is ideal for large blocks and small acreage.
With ample power and a super efficient EFI engine, the XT2 LX 42 is a premium ride on mower for demanding users.
- 679cc Cub Cadet V-Twin EFI Engine provides supreme power and amazing fuel economy
- Automatic Diff Lock provides greater traction in slippery conditions and sloping terrain
- 12 position cutting height adjustment
- Electronic PTO switch allows easy engaging & disengaging of the blades and adds the versatility to use your mower for all your garden mowing & towing jobs.
- Automatic Cruise Control, makes mowing large areas a breeze
- Electric Push Button Starting
- Patented SmartJet™ deck washing system to clean out deck debris
- 107cm (42") side discahrge QuickAttach™deck, no tools required
- RevTEK™ Reverse Mowing Technology allows mowing in forward or reverse
- Digital hour meter & service reminder ensures easier planning of scheduled maintenance
The CUB Cadet EFI Advantage:
Watch the video and click subscribe to see more great Cub Cadet videos.
*Finance available to approved purchasers, at participating Cub Cadet dealers. T&Cs apply. See http://www.cubcadet.com.au/finance for full T&Cs.
- Technical Information
SKU 13AZA4CS330 Engine 679cc Cub Cadet V-Twin with Electronic Fuel Injection Transmission Foot operated Hydrostatic - Tuff Torq K46 Deck 42 Inch pressed steel Deck Wash Standard PTO Electronic Fingertip engagement Cruise Control Yes Catcher Optional RMC(Reverse) Yes Seat High back comfort seat with armrests Steering 41 cm Turning Radius Fuel Tank 9.5 L Mulch Kit Standard Front Tyres 15" x 6" Multi Trac Rear Tyres 20" x 8" Multi Trac Warranty Unit 6 years domestic / 90 Day commercial Warranty Engine 6 years domestic / 90 Day commercial
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Very happy.
Fantastic mower, plenty of power to get through the thicker grass without problem. The EFI makes life easier.
Really pleased with this mower.
Performance Value Quality
- Very pleased
Impressive motor, plows through longer grass without bogging, older mower would have to creep through to prevent engine / deck bogging.
Push button start / EFI is a nice luxury, no more emptying clearing clogged carby jets!
Excellent push button electric PTO deck engagement. Precise cutting deck height adjustment (12 steps) with anti scalp wheels.
Very tight turning radius makes mowing a pleasure, with heel toe forward reverse via hydrostatic auto transmission - getting into and out of tight spots couldnt be easier.
Performance Value Quality
Write Your Own Review