Every lawn and every job is different which is why there are many kinds of Cub Cadet ride on and zero turn mowers available.
To find the mower that suits your needs, think about the size of your block, the type of grass and terrain conditions you will be cutting, and the time it takes you to mow the area.
There are other factors to think about when choosing the right lawn mower for you. Think about the following:
- Your block size
- Whether you would prefer a pressed or fabricated
- Is there a need for your mower to have mulching or catching capabilities?
- Do you prefer "zero turn" manouvrability
- Do you have a flat or sloping block
- Do you have many obstacles to mow around
Ready to pick the mower that suits you? Choose your perfect mower in three simple steps using the handy selector tool on our homepage.